- We are located approximately 6km from Blacklion Co Cavan.
- Cottage has two double bedrooms with bathroom upstairs and downstairs.
- There is an open plan kitchen and living area with sofa,
- The kitchen is fully fitted with a washing machine, dryer and dishwasher,
- Satellite and flat screen TV,
- No Broadband,
- Linen and towels are provided,
- Pets allowed,
- No smoking,
- There is off street parking,
- We have a large garden, with a swing and slide and open space for a game of football for your children and maybe Mum and Dad!!!
- The owner lives locally,
- Time of arrival is flexible,
- There is mobile phone coverage in the area,
The first place of call should be Clancy’s Restaurant, Glenfarne, where you will receive a warm welcome from Assumpta and enjoy, dinner and evening meal.
We are located within 5 minutes drive from Blacklion, renowned for the talented Chief Nevan Maguire and MacNean’s Bistro,
The Court House Restaurant, Kinlough is highly recommended and only 25 minutes drive.
The Yeat’s Tavern, Drumcliff, Co Sligo is known through out the North West of Ireland for providing a warm welcome, award winning food in a modern restaurant. It is located near the grave of William B. Yeat’s.
The River Bank Restaurant, Dromahair is renowned for providing quality and value for money.
There are restaurants and cafés in Manorhamilton,
There are 2 restaurants in Blacklion and 2 in Belcoo,
The local Take-Away is in Blacklion, a Chinese Take-Away in Manorhamilton,
Relaxation, Refreshments and Entertainment.
There are 2 pubs in Glenfarne , 4 in Blacklion, 2 in Kiltyclogher and 3 in Belcoo.
Traditional Irish Pubs.
This area is renowned for traditional music.
Clancy’s supermarket, post office and restaurant is in Glenfarne village,
There is a general store, post office and 2 pubs in Kiltyclogher village, approximately 10km from Glenfarne,
The closest petrol station and Garage is in Glenfarne, together with and 2 petrol stations and a garage in Manorhamilton.
Manorhamilton has 2 banks and 3 ATM’s (one in the local Super Valu and McCormack’s Petrol Station),
Supermarkets and Petrol Stations
The nearest pharmacy is in Belcoo and there are 3 pharmacies in Manorhamilton,
There is a doctor in Blacklion,
For all Emergency services dial 999, and the nearest hospitals are in Sligo and Enniskillen.
The local Garda Station is Manorhamilton, Phone number (071) 9855014.
In the unlikely event of an emergency